diymirage

HP@idle > hondaHP@redline
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
hey guys

ive been slowly building my 360 and I am getting close to having her done

the duster is an A/C car and I would like to keep it (and some day even get it going)

I just realized today I blew the headgasket out of the 225 so I have to scramble to get the 360 done and the main thing that is still lacking is the accessory drive

if I could find an A/C compressor with the mounting brackets I could at least get it on and use my single pulley alternator for now just to get it going and worry about plumbing/fixing it later

im located in Holland MI

hey guys

ive been slowly building my 360 and I am getting close to having her done

the duster is an A/C car and I would like to keep it (and some day even get it going)

I just realized today I blew the headgasket out of the 225 so I have to scramble to get the 360 done and the main thing that is still lacking is the accessory drive

if I could find an A/C compressor with the mounting brackets I could at least get it on and use my single pulley alternator for now just to get it going and worry about plumbing/fixing it later

im located in Holland MI

Did you know that the aftermarket A/C compressors take much less horse power to use??? Just Say'n

Treblig

I did not, but I can see why that would be

right now im not even worried about getting the A/C going, but the alternator on an A/C set up uses the A/C bracket to mount to so I would like to at least have it bolted onto the motor so I can move on with getting the motor ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back