Vacuum sealers...

-
Not sure about a good one, but my wife purchased a Foodsaver at Costco and it just died after maybe 5 years of pretty light use.

I use a Y shape deflaiter with my air compressor, just for putting up veggies in summer. You have to slip its end out and complete the zip lock closure quickly. it aint perfect. Good enough for us.

We have had real good luck with our foodsaver for three + years. I use it a few times a week for all my freezer stuff, soup and chili. I'll by a tenderloin cut it up and put two filets in a bag. Dinner for two. I even use it for corning briquettes and doing marinades.

Their new set up offers a vacuum port that can be used with special lids for Mason jars for canning although I have not tried that function yet. After you use it a bit you get good at not wasting the bag material. I buy it in the one continuous sleeve package and cut to fit. My saver also has a slide cutter built into it for easy bag cutting. When it dies I would buy another.
JMO
Larry :glasses7:

Not sure about a good one, but my wife purchased a Foodsaver at Costco and it just died after maybe 5 years of pretty light use.

I take it back on the Foodsaver negative review, it is working fine, just needed a little cleaning of the drip pan. Checked the receipt, it is 5 years old, and is model v3825. So, now I need to figure out something else to get my wife for Christmas!#-o

That's what we have, a Foodsaver, bought it locally for around 60 bucks if I remember correctly. The store has the bag rolls too.

That one looks like a pretty good machine. I've been considering
one myself and a new electric knife.

How much are replacement sealing supplies
for those machines?

Have you looked at Amazon pricing for that same machine?

-
Back