which is more popular....63-6 valiant wagons or Dart wagons

• Valiant wagon

Votes: 28 77.8%
  • Dart wagon

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
I have one of each, but I prefer the Valiant wagon more maybe because it was my first a-body wagon...

65 Dart wagon and 66 Valiant wagon...

Not another this VS that thread. I am gonna be sick.

Not another this VS that thread. I am gonna be sick.
I am sorta like Will Rogers, that said " never seen man I did not like"... OK with me, substitute in MOPAR!!!!!!! Tons of people I don't like.
As I get older and been around these cars for how many decades now???? The funny thing is NOW at age 69 ( OK I will be 70 If I live 11 more days!) I find myself fascinated at the styling of cars I would not have given a second look at 30 or 20 or even 10 years ago!!! I see the styling as art I guess.

i'd take a 64 valiant wagon is a heartbeat.. 63 valiant wagon second and a 63-64 dart wagon thrid

First one to wish ya a happy BDay! And I'm with you on the styling.
I am sorta like Will Rogers, that said " never seen man I did not like"... OK with me, substitute in MOPAR!!!!!!! Tons of people I don't like.
As I get older and been around these cars for how many decades now???? The funny thing is NOW at age 69 ( OK I will be 70 If I live 11 more days!) I find myself fascinated at the styling of cars I would not have given a second look at 30 or 20 or even 10 years ago!!! I see the styling as art I guess.

i'd take a 64 valiant wagon is a heartbeat.. 63 valiant wagon second and a 63-64 dart wagon thrid
Agree w/ this all the way ! the big headlight bucket trim reminds me of the old dodge p/ups that had basketball size headlight rings, and were more than BUTT ugly !

Agree w/ this all the way ! the big headlight bucket trim reminds me of the old dodge p/ups that had basketball size headlight rings, and were more than BUTT ugly !
I agree that truck is ugly but now I would like to have one, I just never see any worth my $ and time for the price they want, and maybe hey get. Every old Mopar I have owned I find things about them I like and things I don't like. I have never owned one that I would not have changed something about it if I was designing it at the factory.

He never met Obama , or Hillary rodem/Rodem !!

He never met Obama , or Hillary rodem/Rodem !!
Or Charles schumer , or nancy Pelosi or Barbra boxer, or al pay me gore, or Maxine waters, or----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------WAS TALIKNG ABOUT WILL ROGERS---------

Last edited:
I am un-biased as they are all great cars.I really can't say I can pick a favorite.

Interesting. I had no idea there would be such a large favoritism toward the Vaiant. I seem to find 6-8 darts for every valiant in sedan/coupe form..... wagons are rare period.

Interesting. I had no idea there would be such a large favoritism toward the Vaiant. I seem to find 6-8 darts for every valiant in sedan/coupe form..... wagons are rare period.
YEAH, I TRIED TO BUY TWO OFF OF MEMBERS ON HERE, THEY BOTH BACKED OUT WHEN I SAID I`LL TAKE IT !! I`d take a dart wagon too tho, but now I`m retired and don`t think it will be in the budget w/ my new p/u.

-
Back