Valley Plate Advice needed for PowerPort 270's

-

Brewzer67

Reaction score
My Trick Flow 270's are almost complete at Larry Smith's so I am getting closer to being able to put the motor back together. I had ordered the Stainless valley plate from Hughes but do not like the way it installs (as I didn't pay attention that it was the type that has to have a head removed when doing maintenance). I am looking for a Valley plate with the inspection cover, but don't know what will specifically fit the 270's. I am not a big fan of Indy products based on how they treat their customers so I would rather reward someone else with my business if possible. I really like the bat wing style that AndyF made for his 470 and am wondering if something similar is available for the RB motors. I tried to PM him but his box is full. Does anyone know if he makes one for RB's for the 270's? If not, does someone else? This is the first roller cam engine I am putting together so I am going to be hyper vigilant on checking everything for the first summer I run it. It is a .715 lift solid roller I will be running for lots of miles on the street so I want to be able to keep as close an eye on it as I can with minimal hassle. Any help would be appreciated.

My Trick Flow 270's are almost complete at Larry Smith's so I am getting closer to being able to put the motor back together. I had ordered the Stainless valley plate from Hughes but do not like the way it installs (as I didn't pay attention that it was the type that has to have a head removed when doing maintenance). I am looking for a Valley plate with the inspection cover, but don't know what will specifically fit the 270's. I am not a big fan of Indy products based on how they treat their customers so I would rather reward someone else with my business if possible. I really like the bat wing style that AndyF made for his 470 and am wondering if something similar is available for the RB motors. I tried to PM him but his box is full. Does anyone know if he makes one for RB's for the 270's? If not, does someone else? This is the first roller cam engine I am putting together so I am going to be hyper vigilant on checking everything for the first summer I run it. It is a .715 lift solid roller I will be running for lots of miles on the street so I want to be able to keep as close an eye on it as I can with minimal hassle. Any help would be appreciated.
I don`t know what style 270`s take, but look at 440source and hughs both, u might want to make one .

-
Back