value of stuff

-

tet68

Reaction score
thinking about unloading my horde of parts starting with these mt valve covers are the old vintage ones more valuable than the newer ones
DSCN0592.JPG
DSCN0593.JPG

Simply put, they're worth what someone will pay you for them.

On those, the oxidation looks pretty heavy and the knock-out looks like it was cut with a hammer rather than a hole saw. Mickeys were made with decent aluminum though and usually clean up nicely. Most of the time you can get $50-$125 a pair in similar condition regardless if they're the Holley / Mickey Thompsons like yours or the more recent castings. Some M/Ts for the big blocks were made in Japan with inferior metal and minor cosmetic differences. They're easy to spot.

thinking about unloading my horde of parts starting with these mt valve covers are the old vintage ones more valuable than the newer onesView attachment 1715128010 View attachment 1715128011
If you want to sell the stuff, take a little time and clean it up. May not bring any more money but may help it sell.
I sold a set of those valve covers bead blasted and powdercoated as soon as I listed them on here but cant remember what the selling price was.

-
Back