Valve Spring Estimated Delivery

-

YO7_A66

Reaction score
Anyone running into issues with valve spring delivery dates?

I ordered a set of Manley springs/retainers/locators 5 weeks ago and the retainers/locators delivered in 3 days. I am now approaching week 6 for the valve spring back order and still have another 4 weeks to go.

I have 4 other valve springs selected that I could use for the above retainer/locator setup (2 Comps, and 2 Iskys), and all 4 are showing not in stock and early May to mid May for delivery. The same estimated delivery as the set that I have on back order.

I am assuming that all three brands are using the same spring manufacturer.

Last edited:
Most likely PAC springs

I have had good experiences with Isky springs.
3105 I believe is what I used on small blocks.

Last edited:
I could write so much here but I’m not going to get started. It’s not good guys. It’s not good. If you think you are going to need parts 6-12 months from now order them today.

I could write so much here but I’m not going to get started. It’s not good guys. It’s not good. If you think you are going to need parts 6-12 months from now order them today.
Buy more than one and multiple sets too.

Anything other than Chevy stuff they probably have to make.

If you are going to use them absolutely. If not you are part of the problem.
Parts like filters, spark plugs and other service items are good to have multiple sets of. I learned that a long time ago.

Don't be a hog and buy everything though lol. Like don't hoard 500 headlight knobs and stuff like that, lol.

Parts like filters, spark plugs and other service items are good to have multiple sets of. I learned that a long time ago.

Don't be a hog and buy everything though lol. Like don't hoard 500 headlight knobs and stuff like that, lol.

I’ve been know to buy 100’s of dollars worth of filters during the Napa Days sale. I had a beautiful young lady at our local store that would call me when it started. Air, fuel, oil filters for my race car, motorhome, dodge diesel, and Malibu. Man I miss her. I still have filters but another Napa store bought this one and closed it.

I’ll bet people still have 36 packs of toilet paper from the shortage.
I remember reading an article that was total BS at the time saying that the toilet paper shortage was not from people over buying it, but was due to more people pooping at home instead of at there job. Meanwhile everyone and I at work had to reduce the amount of toilet paper we use because even businesses had a hard time finding toilet paper.

Remember when people filled there garages with toilet paper? Lol.

-
Back