Status
Not open for further replies.

azmopar

rust free parts guy
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
there was a seller there selling a recall steering wheel with Plymouth center, Chuck(Sedanman) sent me pics when he went back the guy had left already. anyone know the guy or his info? im definitely interested in the wheel any one??? thanks

part is needed for my Valiant pilot car

How did I miss that wheel? I looked through the swap meet three times and Hans did also, we didn't see it. Chuck got there late and most vendors had gone by then.

If you know the space number he was in, you can contact the swap meet folks & they probably have an address & phone number for him.

If you know the space number he was in, you can contact the swap meet folks & they probably have an address & phone number for him.

not sure on space #s?

a little more info apparently the seller was across from the red barn? seller next to him was selling apparel

there was a seller there selling a recall steering wheel with Plymouth center, Chuck(Sedanman) sent me pics when he went back the guy had left already. anyone know the guy or his info? im definitely interested in the wheel any one??? thanks

part is needed for my Valiant pilot car
going to put this back up just in case if anyone is going to the nats and sees him or it?? id appreciate the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back