vendor

-
Why not use Mancini Racing?
Weed through 500 items to find them
This turns me off.
search bar sucks.
contact tti and get them
Probably just as well, most vendors probably don`t stock these items anyway, and shipping would be all the way from Cali. anyhow#-o 7-10 days they say.

tti you have to call, pia with long distance bill to the cost.
Like Rani`s rant, ya should be able to buy off these companys websites,secure.
That must be expensive to set up?:evil3:

I have some tti exhaust hangers I might even have tail pipe hangers

I`m wanting the a-body long arms and hangers.
MHA25HA and TPH-AB2530 part#s
Throw up a pic and PM a price if ya want to sell.
thanks

Let me see what I have tomorrow and if its what you want I will post pictures

Anyone buy from this guy? good vendor?
http://www.chicagoconnection.us/
I was going to buy off their website, but it was not secure.
I`m looking for a vendor who lists both the tti muffler and tailpipe hangers.

I have bought from them although not recently. They had the six pack diaphragms I needed online so I picked just them up at their store that day. I do believe they have been there for quite a while now. Maybe Krazycuda can offer more.

Funny.. Iv`e been e-mailing the guy since the 13th, yesterday I mailed and asked for paypal address, no response. I go outside to remove my window shaker and see a box in front of my garage, hummn, I did not order anything. You guessed it, he shipped me the parts? I did not finalize anything. I guess I`ll login and pay the guy, but I sure would not ship a product without being paid.
Good seller? I guess. Maybe I was still pricing around? I was going to contact tti direct and see if their was a shipping difference..

I have bought from them although not recently. They had the six pack diaphragms I needed online so I picked just them up at their store that day. I do believe they have been there for quite a while now. Maybe Krazycuda can offer more.
Thanks for responding
I looked today they have No part number on the parts sorry

Too late, I got a set whether I wanted them or not. O:)
Their are only 2 styles either long arm for a-body or short for B-E body iirc.
as far as the muffler hangers.
Thanks anyhow.
Thanks for the bump Mitch. and to those who chimed in.
This Vendor is lucky he shipped parts to an honest man..

I recently bought an obsolete kit from CHICAGO CONNECTION . A rocker arm conversion kit for a hydraulic slant six to a solid lifter slant six. One part (shaft) was missing from the box. I called and informed them of the missing piece, and they did their darndest to locate it for me, with no luck. They offered to take the kit back, and refund my money. The shaft is still available , from Pioneer, so I kept the kit, and they agreed to refund the price of the rocker shaft. Absolutely great people to deal with.

-
Back