Very sad news hits our family again this week.

-

Oldmanmopar

Going left turning right
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Police found my Nephew Dead in NJ. My brother inlaw and freind is devistated. No release on report yet so cause of death is unknown. I just cannot beileve it. This is another very very sad day in our family. Sorry if this inconveniances anyones parts that are to be sold or shipped. Hasn't been a very good week. His father my friend is talking of taking his own life blaming himself.

Please send prayers for my freind. Richard Fritzinger also his late sons name. Lets pray the lord forgives his sons sins and takes him into his arms in Heaven. Steve

Lord please forgive Richie for all his sins and take him into your arms . I ask you this in Jesus name. Amen.

I'm very sorry to read this. The loss of a child is devastating to family and friends. Please accept my deepest condolences. I don't know of any words that would even come close to consoling your family at this time. I will join you in your prayer...

"Lord please forgive Richie for all his sins and take him into your arms . I ask you this in Jesus name. Amen".

so sorry to hear this devastating news we r not supposed to out live our children,prayers r being to your family in this time of grieving.

Deepest sympathies. Prayin for you here.

Sorry about your loss. Keep an eye on his dad to make sure he doesn't follow. Tell him the rest of the family still needs him.

Our condolences and prayers sent to all the family and friends.

That is terrible news, and my condolensces go out to yours and his family. I know you will take the time to help his father at this time, he needs you now.

Grant

I am sorry for your and your family's loss. Please hold them close and be each others support in these trying times.

Terrible news! Please do all you can to keep his father from making this much worse. Best wishes.

-
Back