Veteran walking 1,000 miles for PTSD awareness

-

1970-dart

Reaction score
this is a personal friend of mine so if you see him on the road stop say high ( tell him Don from VT says hi give him a high five or a cold drink(no booze of course lol) and invite him to do 22 pushups with you.

marty1.jpg
marty2.jpg

his facebook page

Facebook
--------------------------------------------------------------------

his travel itinerary
Travel Intinerary
---------------------------------------------------------------------
little bit of what people are saying

Such an honor meeting this man! What he is doing is amazing! Thank you and good luck on your journey! We did 22 push ups with him in honor of the 22 Veterans that commit suicide each day due to PTSD

What an honor to meet such a great American hero. Thank you for raising awareness for PTSD. Good luck on the rest of your journey, God Bless. ❤️ us.

So proud to have met you and walked a few steps with you on your amazing journey. Best of luck.

This here folks is an incredible individual. I am honored and privileged to say the least, that I was able to meet and talk with this astounding man tonight! Marty Wills, everything you're doing, and everything you stand for is truly amazing and isn't going unnoticed! I wish you the best of luck on this journey of yours to raise awareness for the Veterans struggling with PTSD. Safe travels to you!!! ‪#‎walkingforourwarriors‬

Thank you for stopping in my office today! It was an honor to meet you Mr. Wills. Much respect for what you have set out to accomplish. My husband is a Navy Vet. And I have a strong military family. Safe travels. We will be following your progress!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

little video taken the other day on the road.

http://player.tout.com/TheDailyTelegram/ve9sue
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and of course his go fund me page if you so desire.

http://player.tout.com/TheDailyTelegram/ve9sue

-
Back