Veterans Day Giveaway!!!!!!!

-
thanks, I'll throw in, Us Army 19E Nov 1982 to Nov 1986 active duty then national guard nov86 to nov 1988.
Made it E-5p when ets active duty.
Lawrence

I don't have a car right now but I may in the future. 89D Explosive Ordnance Disposal joined national guard in 99 and went active in 04. SSG active duty Army and still going strong. Heading to Fort Belvoir VA on Thursday for another pcs move with the family.

What a great thread and thank you to all the Members here who have served :prayer:

Hey Badart Congrats for giving back something to our Vets. I wish I was in position to give something as far as my own business. I'll help you out though. I will pay for all the shipping it takes to send it to the winner. Let me know your paypal to send to and $ amount.

(BTW, I am retired from the AF, E-7, after 20 yrs, 1979-99. I have no need for those parts, but want to help those that do.)

Hey Badart Congrats for giving back something to our Vets. I wish I was in position to give something as far as my own business. I'll help you out though. I will pay for all the shipping it takes to send it to the winner. Let me know your paypal to send to and $ amount.

(BTW, I am retired from the AF, E-7, after 20 yrs, 1979-99. I have no need for those parts, but want to help those that do.)

What a great offer, pm sent.

Great idea!
Army, July 1970-July 1976
40th Armored Div., later the 40th Armored Infantry (Mech.)
Sgt. E5

My huge "Thank You" to all who served before and to all who continue to serve today.

Keep them coming guys. I just want to say that fastnos is a great member. He is covering shipping. :cheers:

ARMY WO1, 151A (Aviation Maintenance Tech. but I am switching to flight!) Former SSG. 15R (Apache Crew chief) Iraq 2004-2005 & 2010-2011

Wow though I would show the Navy is still around.

USN 1985-1992 CVN-65 USS Enterprise Aircrew A-7 Corsair Jet Mechanic E-5.

Thanks for giving away the parts I do not need them but would like to thank you for
helping out others. It is something that is few and far between.

Actually I would like to make this offer. Since I don't have a car if I was to win I would like to find a deserving young gun and give them to them. Find out which ones they want and give them to the young guy. My way of helping keep this hobby alive in the next generation. I already have someone in mind too.

USAF jet engine mechanic, E-7 Master Sergeant, 1991 to present, currently stationed at Hill afb, UT

I have looked threw this thread :wave: and I want to thank each and every one of you for keeping us safe and able to enjoy our freedom :wav:
Freedom is something I will never take for granted :usa2:

Thank you John!
I had forgotten about this contest.
First time I have ever won anything!
I'm at work right now,smiling like crazy!
cudamike13

Crypto Tech USMC 1977-1983 Sergeant (E-5). Old Jarhead rollin'the dice........

-
Back