Video comparison Black Widow race venom vs Flowmaster super10s

-

71_dart_swinger

Reaction score
Sooo. Here’s a couple links for a real comparison of black widow race venoms vs the trusty old Flowmaster single chambers. Literally nothing changed on the car other than the mufflers. Mufflers were placed in the exact same location as the super 10s with dumps. Actually. I lied. The black widow set up also has h pipe. Flowmasters were true duals. ‍♂️ But still. Give you guys a pretty good idea of the difference??? Enjoy.
Black widow race venom 3”

Flowmaster super10s

Sooo. Here’s a couple links for a real comparison of black widow race venoms vs the trusty old Flowmaster single chambers. Literally nothing changed on the car other than the mufflers. Mufflers were placed in the exact same location as the super 10s with dumps. Actually. I lied. The black widow set up also has h pipe. Flowmasters were true duals. ‍♂️ But still. Give you guys a pretty good idea of the difference??? Enjoy.

Flowmaster super10s

Black Widow sounds bad azz. Like to hear that moving down the road.

Flowmaster super10s

The black widow sounds awesome! Is it any louder or quieter than the flowmaster at idle and acceleration, or about the same?

-
Back