Vin # help

-
Do you feel this car has value as a BO29 car?

Alan
The guy I got it from said it was a gift car. From what he told me Plymouth advertised making 50 Hemi cars but they actually made 72 he said 50 original and 10 gift cars I’m not sure about the remaining 2. But he said the gift cars were worth more than the original 50.

You might want to ask yourself, "If this is a BO-29 and is so valuable, why can't the 'owner' prove it?"

The guy I got it from said it was a gift car. From what he told me Plymouth advertised making 50 Hemi cars but they actually made 72 he said 50 original and 10 gift cars I’m not sure about the remaining 2. But he said the gift cars were worth more than the original 50.
You didn't answer the question.

The reality check is this car has no more value than a slant six car. Without documentation anybody can claim anything. Even if it was a BO292 car, without documentation to prove it, it is worth what any shell in that condition without a VIN is. Even if you restore the car as a BO29 car there will always be a question to its authenticity and the value will reflect it.

I hope you didn't pay too much for it.

Alan

It's not a B0 car. There is ZERO documentation of any kind. All you have is a backhalved shell, but you did buy a story also.
What if we did agree that it's a B0 car? Are you going to build it? If so, quit wasting energy and time on this thread.
Start a new one, post pics and progress. You're not going to change anyone's mind with this thread.
Gift cars? Never heard of that....your math is off too, not that it makes any difference.

"It's not a B0 car. There is ZERO documentation of any kind. All you have is a backhalved shell, but you did buy a story also.
What if we did agree that it's a B0 car? Are you going to build it? If so, quit wasting energy and time on this thread.
Start a new one, post pics and progress. You're not going to change anyone's mind with this thread.
Gift cars? Never heard of that....your math is off too, not that it makes any difference.
What Did A 'BO29' Look Like When You Picked It Up At The Factory.

Are you saying there weren't 72 made?? Maybe you're right! Ive owened 3 and all of them were within 1 -50. But user "69 Cuda 440" seems to know what he's talking about. ;)

You're going to need more evidence to prove either way what the car is as stated above.

The seller can't even do simple maths.... 50 + 10 + 2 = 62.

-
Back