Vintage Car Ads

-
Thanks for this link. I found a 1968 brouchure that I did not know existed.:toothy5: The hunt is on!!!

Thanks for this link. I found a 1968 brouchure that I did not know existed.:toothy5: The hunt is on!!!

No problem. Glad your enjoying it. I was just messing around and came across it. Theres other categories besides cars, I have spent way too much time on there today. Wished the ads blew up larger.

How far is Irwin from Hershey. My dart was bought new in that area then went to Texas somewhere along the way. Would love to find out more info about the car but being in Canada makes that a bit more difficult.

How far is Irwin from Hershey. My dart was bought new in that area then went to Texas somewhere along the way. Would love to find out more info about the car but being in Canada makes that a bit more difficult.

Hershey is about 3 1/2 hours from me. But I may be able to be some help, depending on what your trying to find out.

I have the name of the original owner, Would be great to see if ahe is still alive and if she has pics of the car back in the day

-
Back