-
Status
Not open for further replies.

migsBIG

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Have for sale a super nice and clean EDELBROCK LD4B 340 intake manifold.

These are super nice for that correct look on your vintage 340 engine, though will also fit 318/360 motors. This came off a recent running motor, so I know there are no problems with it.

Price is $199 firm and perfer local pick-up.
will ship at a flat rate of $35 to 48 states.
Will not ship to canada
Paypal ok for shipping, cash for local pickup.
must pm phone number to get a responce.

100_6550.jpg

100_6551.jpg

100_6552.jpg

100_6553.jpg

100_6554.jpg

100_6555.jpg

100_6557.jpg

100_6556.jpg

Well, I don't know about that statment. Lots of guys run this intake around here for years and never had any problems making good power on small blocks. This intake came off my buddies 74' duster with a 340 and ran low 12's on pump gas, street tires and in full street trim. If you want classic look and better than stock look, this is it. If you want to go bang fast, step up to a RPM Airgap and get weird with it.

As for shipping, I have no probs shipping to my frostback friends up north, but I'm listing this for my friend and he's in crutches and can't make the multiple trips back and forth the post office getting to get shipping quotes. I could do it if I wasn't on the road back and forth.

Well, I don't know about that statment. Lots of guys run this intake around here for years and never had any problems making good power on small blocks. This intake came off my buddies 74' duster with a 340 and ran low 12's on pump gas, street tires and in full street trim. If you want classic look and better than stock look, this is it. If you want to go bang fast, step up to a RPM Airgap and get weird with it.

As for shipping, I have no probs shipping to my frostback friends up north, but I'm listing this for my friend and he's in crutches and can't make the multiple trips back and forth the post office getting to get shipping quotes. I could do it if I wasn't on the road back and forth.

I'm not saying it won't work...I'm just saying it was designed for the smaller ports of the 273/318 heads. Similar situation....I've heard many a 340 intake used on 273/318's before ,and they do work, but that was not the original application.

65Val is correct, the LD4B is for the small port 273-318 engines, the LD340 is for the larger port 340-360 heads. It will work on either one though, and prob wouldnt notice much diff on a mild motor. Nice vintage intake anyway.

canada.gif
ive been looking to buy one of these for my 318---if there is anyway it can be shipped to canada,
icon5.gif
(for a fair price) i will buy it.
thx, bruce.

Damn,at that price with shipping you can buy a "NEW" air gap...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back