virginia body/metal shop

-

paulh70

Reaction score
Hi, im new and i am getting ready to finally start work on my 67 barracuda i have had it 20 years and can finally give it the resto it deserves But I need help with the rust removal, metal work and body work phase does anyone know of a reliable shop in virginia/ north carolina I live in hampton roads. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum! Haven't ever had body work done but I'm located in Newport News as well so I thought I'd say hi!

I'm in Newport news... I would give Timscustompainting a call. He is in Newport News off 17. if you need any other chassis, suspension, fab, engine, etc work done contact Donald Williams owner of Virginia Rod company in Newport News, he and his dad came in 2nd place a couple of yrs ago in the engine builder challenge. He's doing alot of my twin turbo work on my 68 dart. Come check him out, He has lots of references on painter and body work guys too.

thanks guys for the info I'll definatley check those guys out, i'm in virginia beach but newport news is close enough use to drive there every day for work.

-
Back