WAGGIN by PLYMOUTH

-

waggin

moving on ain't easy if you drive a Ford :p
Reaction score
hows this for finishing touches,check out the nameplate on the rear panel between the taillights,1$ a piece for the letters from autozone,made by pilot....I had to have em :cheers: took some time to measure out the spacing so they would look right,in person they are very subtle,and had to have the flip flop keytag for the rear window,surprising how many people holler at me going down the road about the key being in there LoL

wagginbooty.JPG

LOVE IT! But your title should be "WAGGIN by CURTIS."

Next time take your Dremel and cut them all out leaving just the letter outlines. Wire them into your brake light harness so they all light up when ya tap the pedal.

Hey, Curtis Doggy Dawg! Keep that tail waggin'! You have done an outstanding job making an ugly 4-door wagon into a 2-door candy/pearl jewel. I am proud to have you for a friend.
Pat

Very cool Waggin. Nice job. Won't that key fob rub the paint? Looks awesome from the back though. All around for that matter.

Looks great!!! I always love to see things added that just look like they should have been there from the begining, well done!!

Creativity at its best waggin,:cheers: Very Nize touch Curtis =P~=P~

Waggin, that looks awesome. Definitely one of a kind and totally kewl or wagginesque :toothy10:

-
Back