Waldons Exhaust

-

Papaduster

Reaction score
Being on a budget keeps me looking for a better deal each time I add parts to my two Dusters, and all the info I read from other members on this Forum has helped me out a lot I see guys doing the TTI exhaust but not the less expensive Waldons exhaust Does anyone have any tips on Waldons ehaust over using the TTI exhaust?

Looking at their products, these seem to be for OE replacement with manifolds and they are not mandel bent. TTI is mandrel bent, more performance oriented, and over priced.

Looking at their products, these seem to be for OE replacement with manifolds and they are not mandel bent. TTI is mandrel bent, more performance oriented, and over priced.

dont know about you guys but i paid $350 bucks for a duel 3" exhaust with mandrel bent x-pipe from TTI. Threw it in myself in a weekend. I could not touch that price at a shop. your not gonna find many shops doing mandrel bends on 2 1/2" or 3". i got quotes of up to $1000 on my system. Every car i build from now on will be getting a TTI exhaust.

dont know about you guys but i paid $350 bucks for a duel 3" exhaust with mandrel bent x-pipe from TTI. Threw it in myself in a weekend. I could not touch that price at a shop. your not gonna find many shops doing mandrel bends on 2 1/2" or 3". i got quotes of up to $1000 on my system. Every car i build from now on will be getting a TTI exhaust.

$726 for a 3" with mufflers, $586 w/o mufflers....how long ago did you buy it?

I paid $400 for a complete 340,.....in 1996.

$726 for a 3" with mufflers, $586 w/o mufflers....how long ago did you buy it?

I paid $400 for a complete 340,.....in 1996.

i didnt get the full system out the back. i got mine dumped in front of the housing. i already had the muffs. they were $75 ea. when i bought them new

even at $586 with out muffs is a deal for a kit that is super high quality. bolts in and FITS like it should. not to mention i bet its hard to find a better flowing system.

-
Back