Wanna refresh your utmost appreciation for FABO?

-

cudaspaz

Reaction score
There is no other Mopar site better than FABO.

Check this out and see why.

Keep in mind, my buddy Nick, Marine would put up with this crap face to face for about .08'secomds before he would go through any one of these assclown like,a hot knife through snot.

I know FABO has their occasional spats, but this is just a reminder of what is out there compared to the classy way people are treated here.

http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=7064107&an=0&page=0#Post7064107

Wow that really makes me realize the true value of the quality of FABO over those other so called Mopar sites. Why kick a man about his ride and knock him down???

Wow that really makes me realize the true value of the quality of FABO over those other so called Mopar sites. Why kick a man when he is down???[/

That's how it's always been over there and the mods will surgically,doctor threads to make their asskissing buddies look good.
I should have known better but I'm a forgiving person and thought, hey since FABO is down for maintenance, give it a shot.

I signed up there and I think I have one post. I NEVER frequent that site. Trash belongs in the dumpster and MOPARTS is the biggest piece of trash I ever saw.

Nick is a good old boy. I just talked to him a day or two ago. Gotta go get a overdrive bellhousin from him. cudaspaz, you should meet me somewhere when we go. Buy you a beer....or 2.....or.....

I love it even if it is a project

I joined up over there and posted one time. Think I am still a member. Have not logged on in a long time over there. I like it better over here.

Nick is a good old boy. I just talked to him a day or two ago. Gotta go get a overdrive bellhousin from him. cudaspaz, you should meet me somewhere when we go. Buy you a beer....or 2.....or.....

Yeah, Nick spoke highly of you a couple times in conversation.

Planning an Atlanta meet up at summit this summer, prolly see you there if you go, otherwise I'm sure we will cross paths sooner or later.....no beer for me though when I'm driving the cuda.......billboard for cops...ha,ha.

yes that is a great bunch over there. a bunch of stuck up know it alls that have to make up for their lack of manhood by putting people down . i wouldnt last three posts over there

.................I hate to say it ,but i signed up over there about a year ago......i can reply to posts but cant start any......i figure its cause i'm CANADIAN........anyways i dont have time for them as i've been on here 24/7 for the last 4 months............its addicting without a job.............kim.......

Kim, it's addicting even without a job. :-D

My "access was denied" when I tried to view the subject thread. No great loss I'm guessing.

I've been a member on moparts since about 2000. I thought it was the greatest thing to hit the web. I bought , sold, chatted, you name it. We were a semi tight group- just like here. A good friend Dennis' wife passed away - we "passed around the plate" to help him out. It got to a point later- maybe 2006 that things went down hill- new blood and bad is what I mean. I got a BB Dart and my buddy toldd me about BBDart.com. Got on there for a bit and somehow found out about this site. I never went back. Yeah, it is family here. We care about one another, we hate one another, we help pick up the pieces when we can, we laugh, cry, hang out, fart, party and do just about everything else that a family (brothers and sisters) would do. I'm not *** kissing here. I just telling it like it is. We get pissed off a people from time to time- but we usually come back. Really, what else is there? Moparts is just a pony show. It's like being in China where you're sensored for any little thing and heaven forbid you say anything political!! They probably haven't even seen the Chrysler commercial with "Dirty Harry!"
As for me- this is the best place that I've been. Thanks for everyone making it what it is.
Now back to your regularly scheduled topics of silliness, political madness, parts shopping, and blue room fantasy!

I've been a member on moparts since about 2000. I thought it was the greatest thing to hit the web. I bought , sold, chatted, you name it. We were a semi tight group- just like here. A good friend Dennis' wife passed away - we "passed around the plate" to help him out. It got to a point later- maybe 2006 that things went down hill- new blood and bad is what I mean. I got a BB Dart and my buddy toldd me about BBDart.com. Got on there for a bit and somehow found out about this site. I never went back. Yeah, it is family here. We care about one another, we hate one another, we help pick up the pieces when we can, we laugh, cry, hang out, fart, party and do just about everything else that a family (brothers and sisters) would do. I'm not *** kissing here. I just telling it like it is. We get pissed off a people from time to time- but we usually come back. Really, what else is there? Moparts is just a pony show. It's like being in China where you're sensored for any little thing and heaven forbid you say anything political!! They probably haven't even seen the Chrysler commercial with "Dirty Harry!"
As for me- this is the best place that I've been. Thanks for everyone making it what it is.
Now back to your regularly scheduled topics of silliness, political madness, parts shopping, and blue room fantasy!

great post!:drinkers:

I clicked on the link and got "access denied". I guess I'm not a member over there. If I was at one time I sure don't remember my log in information. lol

Yeah one of the mods deleted it and asked me why I mentioned that Moparts was a toilet for the actions of a few members and I basically told him that the same thing happened a few months ago when I decided to post after a very long sebatocle so I stayed away from there,mthen I post a cool video of my buds hemi car and they pickmitmapart like a bunch of firetrucking kids who all have rich daddy's or something.
I made sure to tell him that I hang out at a site where kindness is contagious and it reflects in the way the membership acts towards one another, plus the fact that we can swear and talk about political **** without the word police threatening to ban us makes for a more comfortable place to hang.
I told him that there is no way the membership here would ever bash a fellow enthusiasts ride just because it did not fit their personal, know it all tastes.

I'd love for some of those douchebags to talk **** like that to my face.....somehow I think they would be all smiles and handshakes in person.

Eh...folk em'..I'm having a beer.

i read the whole post and i didnt see anything really other than where the post had been altered by the mods. i read stuff from time to time over there and it is just not a place i would actually hang out and post anything. FABO is the **** and you guys are great...

Yeah-you are right Spaz.If you are not in the click-then you are out in the field where they can get lots of shots at you.

i read the whole post and i didnt see anything really other than where the post had been altered by the mods. i read stuff from time to time over there and it is just not a place i would actually hang out and post anything. FABO is the **** and you guys are great...

Altered by the mods.......yeah that's a dangerous game too frequently played on that site but it is always to protect their little group or in an effort to cover their own arse.

Yeah, Nick spoke highly of you a couple times in conversation.

Planning an Atlanta meet up at summit this summer, prolly see you there if you go, otherwise I'm sure we will cross paths sooner or later.....no beer for me though when I'm driving the cuda.......billboard for cops...ha,ha.

I am lucky in that aspect. I have Kitty and she never drinks away from home so I can drink till I am a pile of goo in the passenger's seat. LMAO. Yeah we're plannin on the Summit trip. Don't let it sneak up on me, cause I gotta good forgetter. Maybe my little D150 will be goin by then.

FABO has the best people so I never thought about going there. Something tells me they wouldn't like me on Mopars anyway lol.

-
Back