CFD244

"I LOST MY ID IN A FLOOD"
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
Hi Folks

I'm looking for a wiring diagram for a '72 Dart. Specifically, I am in need of the wiring from the wiper switch to the bulk head, and from the bulkhead to the wiper motor.

A little history......I am trying to transplant the complete 3 speed wiper system from a 1972 Dart to a 1971 Demon (2 speed wipers). I want to compare the wiring from the '71 (I have the manual), to the '72 diagram to ensure that it will work.

I have checked for the manual at Mymopar.com, and have come up empty handed. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Thanks for the link........I didn't want to pay for it......believe it when I say I've already paid and paid and paid............(lol)

It will work. The three speed used the larger switch plus has a brown wire which runs through bulkhead to the electric washer pump.
The brown wire comes out of the bulkhead to the washer bottle pump.
I have done this conversion many times!
Will try to get photo in AM

Hi Folks

I'm looking for a wiring diagram for a '72 Dart. Specifically, I am in need of the wiring from the wiper switch to the bulk head, and from the bulkhead to the wiper motor.

A little history......I am trying to transplant the complete 3 speed wiper system from a 1972 Dart to a 1971 Demon (2 speed wipers). I want to compare the wiring from the '71 (I have the manual), to the '72 diagram to ensure that it will work.

I have checked for the manual at Mymopar.com, and have come up empty handed. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

You have to get the Plymouth manual (at MyMopar). The manuals are the same except in minor differences concerning trim, etc, except for Barracuda info. By the way, the Plymouth manual there came from one of the guys on here. Also while you are there go to the separate section and download the two page aftermarket wiring diagram, which, even though not as detailed, is sometimes easier to follow if you are trying to "figure" something.

72Dart.1.jpg
72Dart.2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back