-
Status
Not open for further replies.

pettybludart

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a 360 sb block in the Toronto,Canada area.Will take a complete engine for rebuild if priced right,but basically just looking for a block.PM with what you have.Thanks

Looking for a 360 sb block in the Toronto,Canada area.Will take a complete engine for rebuild if priced right,but basically just looking for a block.PM with what you have.Thanks
I'm getting rid of my 1970 340.I have the block is standard bore,I have the crank,rods, heads,new cast 30 over pistons,LD340 intake,new comp cams cam and lifter set, new M.P. fuel pump. P.M. me if you are interested. Craig.

If ya want to travel a tad Scott there is one on Kiji me thinks in or around Belleville for 300,complete.yup just look its in Brighton has a 727 to go with it.Good deal.

Hey Scott,I got a 360 block that I bought from a member,It is .030 over...
Freight and customs would probably kill ya...
Let me know,back to work.

Thanks guys,but I,m hoping for one a bit more local to me.I,m gonna have to scrounge the salvage yards around here first before venturing miles.

I have just a 360 block as you want and am open to trades etc,but Im in B.C so again not exactly what you want.

................Scott, i have a few bare blocks..........if ur stuck i can send 1 out truck freight.....i'm cleaning out my storage......kim........

Thanks again guys,I,ve sent the feelers out to the local guys.If I can,t find one,which I probably will but will keep you guys in mind if things don,t pan out.Again thanks for responses.

If you dont mind a road trip to Ottawa, I have a 1987 360LA block here I just power washed, standard bore with little wear cleaned up to check the condition. Includes original crank and rods if you want. I have the bearing shells for inspection (look almost new!) Would ask $150 (thats what I picked it up for a couple years ago)

PS if you dont need the crank just make a reasonable offer on just the block if your interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back