-
Status
Not open for further replies.

vengeance2die4

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a roller or something salvageable before it gets parted out on here :cussing:. I have seen four cars parted out that i would love to save, but i was to late to get them:banghead:. Let me know what you have and a price. Willing to drive for the right car. Thank you.

Are you willing to trailer one from San Diego? I have a '65 Barracuda 273 2bbl auto. with an engine that needs work. Also a '66 Formula S factory A/C, auto, disc brake, 8 3/4 3.23 S.G. that now has a 340 w/electronic ignition, runs and drives but needs cooling system work. Both are solid cars that have their share of bumps and bruises but good restoration projects. $1500 and $3500 respectively, picked up here.

I have a 68 notch here in Anderson SC . It needs a lot of love.

I am restoring a 65 Barracuda, 273 (low mileage) 4 speed, all of the body work is done. Car barely had any rust on it, none cancerous, a professional body man has gotten this car "straight" and ready for paint. I have the parts to make this a Formula S clone/tribute car. I have NOS 14 cragers, complete interior (-carpet) and all of the paint for this car. It will make one really nice car. As it stands right now, asking $7500, completed $15,000. Look in the members photo gallery and there are lots of pictures of it before we started. Finished the car will be Viper Red, Black interior, Cragars and BFG's, engine will be 4 bbl, car all dressed out in Formula S attire!

I have a 68 fastback for sale in florida some pics in the cars for sale thred. I don't want to part the car so make me an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back