WANTED: 68 Barracuda windshield and vinyl top trim.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Already sold the vynil top trim I had. I've got windshield trim. That can come from any A-body from 68 -> 76 less Duster/Dart Sport. Sure the 4 door car has a 2 inch taller glass. Just clip 2 inches of the A pillar sticks. Look around your local. Good luck.

Do you need the trim that goes under the rear window. If so, and if it's the same as 67 I have it. The problem is the size. It won't ship well.

Since you are in Northern Va, you can drive over to B & B Auto Salvage in Upper Marlboro, MD (follow capitol beltway to MD route 214 and follow it east until you B & B on the right about a 1/4 miles before the bridge over pax river).

They have a gold barracuda coupe with rear window trim (stainless steel stuff from a 68-9 cuda even car is a 67 model year?). when you get inside ask for Mark and he we show the stuff and price, etc. I bought a right fender off of that car last week, so you may want to call ahead of time and verfiy it is still there.

They keep that car in a stockade area away from the regular yard, so you have to ask about it at the front desk. They have a lot of old mopars in the yard, they may have a dart or valiant that has windshield trim that will work on your car??

Bob

PS: still looking for a left fender for my 67 barracuda

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back