-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ProjectDart68

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking to find the round side markers on the sides of my 68 dart. The ones I have are in pretty bad shape, but probably still usable if necessary. I've got time, but don't know how hard they are to find.

Looking for the bent ones. Thanks Oklacarcollecto.

Kenny

I'm looking to find the round side markers on the sides of my 68 dart. The ones I have are in pretty bad shape, but probably still usable if necessary. I've got time, but don't know how hard they are to find.

Kenny

There are two different styles of markers using in 1968. If you look at your Dart you will notice the bezel isn't completely flat. The Barracuda uses the same looking marker lights but the bezels are totally flat. Too look at either of them from the front it is hard to tell the difference. They will not fit correctly in the wrong application.

I should have some but nothing in show quality. They'll probably have some pits and/or scuffs in the chrome.

Looking for the bent ones. Thanks Oklacarcollecto.

Kenny
if you are still looking for the lights,i`ve got some that are in good daily driver condition..i can give you a great price on them,we can discus that in a pm..

I'm pretty sure my brother still has the set out of a '68 dodge he wanted $30 for. PM me if you need them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back