Status
Not open for further replies.

Saetun

Sinister Swinger
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a useable Sure Grip unit to replace the open in my existing 489 case. Hoping a fellow member may have one laying around that is a bolt in & go. Thank you very much.

Axles will be here tomorrow or the next day. Can anyone help out with a suregrip?

Still looking. Can anyone help?

got a 489 case-3.91 gear-suregrip complete rear end. will take $500 plus shipping for the center section, or $900 for the whole thing, ( 10" drum brakes in a box) sbp axles. comes w/ two 15x6 supertricks. plus the ride from 74021--------------bob:coffee2:

Bob thats a great Deal, Thank You. Ive Got The Whole Set Up Already, Just Trying To Swap my Open Carrier For An LSD. hopefully theres A Member here Who Just Has a Closed Carrier They Wouldnt Mind Helping Me Out with?

got a 489 case-3.91 gear-suregrip complete rear end. will take $500 plus shipping for the center section, or $900 for the whole thing, ( 10" drum brakes in a box) sbp axles. comes w/ two 15x6 supertricks. plus the ride from 74021--------------bob:coffee2:

Bob thats a great Deal, Thank You. Ive Got The Whole Set Up Already, Just Trying To Swap my Open Carrier For An LSD. hopefully theres A Member here Who Just Has a Closed Carrier They Wouldnt Mind Helping Me Out with?

he is willing to sell you the whole center chunk. are you just looking.to make your open carrier a suregrip or find one without gears?

Yes, Im Hoping To Find One Without Gears. I Have A 489 Case With 3.23's would Just Like to Add A Sure Grip to My existing Set up.

Have a 3.23-489 suregrip 400.I can pull the suregrip out but the price is the same

Thanks d5667, it would be a great deal if I needed the whole enchilada, unfortunately it ends up being more than a new unit if I just need the carrier. I understand not wanting to split it up however. Thanks again. Maybe there's a member out there with an already orphaned closed carrier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back