wanted A body alum slots????

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have three 14 x 7 ,two are nice ,one needs help. I also have four 14x6 that are nice,never had any of them on my car,and are sold as is,decided to stay with the dog dish/steelie look,The 14x6's have fenton center caps and I have around 25 right hand 7/16 chrome lug nuts.These are the 14x7s don't have photos of the 6's right now. Would like to sell them all as I'm keepin the steelie look

14x7s 001.jpg

mo junk 005.jpg

feb27 002.jpg

I have three 14 x 7 ,two are nice ,one needs help. I also have four 14x6 that are nice,never had any of them on my car,and are sold as is,decided to stay with the dog dish/steelie look,The 14x6's have fenton center caps and I have around 25 right hand 7/16 chrome lug nuts.These are the 14x7s don't have photos of the 6's right now. Would like to sell them all as I'm keepin the steelie look

That's pretty much what I am looking for 2 - 14*6 & 2 - 14*7's. How much do you want for them?

I'd like someone to make me an offer and buy all of it .I have around 325 in the seven wheels,center caps and the lugs,the centercaps were not cheap ,the center of the wheels are so small no one makes a cap for it

69 318 002.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back