Not open for further replies.

Dfnsmn34

Margarita Mike
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Aloha FABO!
I want to restore a dash cluster for my 71 Duster. Like Pastortom1 did! (Thanks for the inspiration)

I want to take my time and do it right without taking the girl down for to long.

Need: A-body Dash/instrument cluster doesn't have to have all the switches or gauges...but won't complain if it does:-D

NO cracks

The style I'd like is the dash that has only the Fasten Seat belt light.
here is a picture for reference. I know I can get one on ebay, but I'd rather keep the money with FABO members....if possible.

PM me. If ya got!

I'm in Hawaii zip 96706 for shipping reference.

Mahalo, Mike

PS picture is from a ebay seller...this one sold for $25.
Willing to go higher if the condition is right!

Dash.jpg

i may have a couple of those will chk and grt back to you or call me 4174375352 2morrow[wed] if i have good one will be $40 PLUS SHIP HANDLING Does matter 120 or 100 mph speedo?always lookin 4 70-73 darts n parts buy sell n trade all mopar stuff

Hey 34: Glad to see your parts from Leanna worked out good. I have your dash you requested so PM me your address and i'll get it to ya. I'll let you know what shipping is when i send it.

Hey Small Block! Been crazy here...in laws in town. I got a deal from another member...once I get it I'll check it out...If I need more...I'll shoot ya a PM. Aloha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back