Status
Not open for further replies.

younggun2.0

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
Ladies/Gents,

I am on the hunt for a 63-66 early a-body trans hump for auto trans car. I have a 65 valiant that was a stick car. the guy i bought it from wanted to keep the manual hump. he cut it out and now i need to patch it. I am going with an auto trans. need the hump from the fire wall pinch weld to just in front of the seats. then from the flat on passenger side to about 4" into the flat on driver side. I am in washington state. I am willing to pay shipping or even drive to oregon. let me know what you guys got. thanks a million. need to get the ride going ASAP for my lady.

I have one I can cut out of a 1966 Barracuda, but I'm north of you on Vancouver Island in BC. I'm at work for 2 weeks but if you don't find anything closer let me know and I'll cut it out for you.

I have one I can cut out of a 1966 Barracuda, but I'm north of you on Vancouver Island in BC. I'm at work for 2 weeks but if you don't find anything closer let me know and I'll cut it out for you.

sweet deal! let me know when you get back from work. not sure if the shipping would kill me but im for sure interested. i dont need the tortion bar cross member. it should only be like 4-6 spot welds you can just drill out and i will plug weld em back up.

Sounds good, I'll let you know when I'm back. You could always drive up and take the port Angeles ferry to Victoria, and I could do the 2 hour drive there. It may be cheaper than shipping.

Parting 64 Valiant four door, have pics of car in multiple threads. Good auto trans hump, front pans are pitted, but trans hump is rock solid. Can cut out as much as you want - front to rear. willing to ship. PM me for details and pics.

thank you all so much for your replies. I actually found one locally. a guy less then 5 miles from me had a 66 dart he was parting. thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back