Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
anyone have the under the trunk lid brackets for a duster (demon and dart sport I assume use the same and maybe others?) for a go wing spoiler.

if so please PM me and let me know condition and price your trying to get and pictures would be good too.

thanks

anyone have the under the trunk lid brackets for a duster (demon and dart sport I assume use the same and maybe others?) for a go wing spoiler.

if so please PM me and let me know condition and price your trying to get and pictures would be good too.

thanks

got a new set shipped to you 50.00 mike

Just checked yearone for pricing and they sell them new for less than that so I think Ill pass but thank you for the offer anyhow.

plus I can use a 20% off discount code and get it even cheaper yet.

but I would like to use that as a last resort....anyone else happen to have a set sitting around they are not using and that are priced reasonably?

Just checked yearone for pricing and they sell them new for less than that so I think Ill pass but thank you for the offer anyhow.

plus I can use a 20% off discount code and get it even cheaper yet.

but I would like to use that as a last resort....anyone else happen to have a set sitting around they are not using and that are priced reasonably?

yea year ones got them part ##a0300 repops 45.95 apair less 20% is 9.19 discount bring it to 36.76 plus handle and shipping 15.00 total is 51.76 so mine is 42.00 shipped thats 9.76 cheaper so good luck oh mine are new in the box never been out thanks mike

yea year ones got them part ##a0300 repops 45.95 apair less 20% is 9.19 discount bring it to 36.76 plus handle and shipping 15.00 total is 51.76 so mine is 42.00 shipped thats 9.76 cheaper so good luck oh mine are new in the box never been out thanks mike

your right...I forgot year one thinks that something that only weighs as much as a couple pop cans is worth an arm and a leg in shipping HAHAHA.

PM coming your way

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back