Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparMuscleGuy

Still plays with cars.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a set of exhaust flanges for my 74 Dart 318. I'm getting rid of the headers and I'm going to install a beautiful set of oem exhaust manifolds. I don't have the exhaust flanges to connect the exhaust pipes to the manifolds. Do they sell them new? If so, I can't find them. If I can't get them new, does anyone have the oem exhaust flanges? Thanks, Christopher

Don't know where to buy them but most any decent exhaust shop can make them. Just take your manifolds to them and they should be able to set you up.

Thanks bro. I took them in to a shop and I think the guy was just lazy. He wanted me to get the flanges. I'll try summit and/or another shop.

I just looked on Summit and I think I may have misunderstood what you need. I thought you just needed the pipe that was flanged out. That's why I said a exhaust shop can make it. But their showing the flange (only for Fords wouldn't you know) as being the piece that clamps the pipe to the manifold. Sorry about the misunderstanding. The good news is I might have them. Awhile back a buddy gave me a set of stock 318 manifolds and I know one has a piece of pipe and the flange. I'm not positive but I think the other might have a flange too. I'll look tomorrow and get back to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back