Wanted Outside air vent boxes for 64 dart

-
Reaction score
I am looking for the vent boxes for my 64 dart vert, are there any places that sell them new?????
Thanks,
Moe

You're not going to find these new, and you will be lucky to find the drivers side one at all with a good unbroken door hinge!!

I do have the drivers side with a good door if you're interested. The hinge is frozen up and I have been working on loosening it up for the past couple weeks. It will operate again with patience and time, and I have both. I know how hard these are to find with a good door, and the last one I bought I paid $100.00 for it. If you'd like this one as is, I'd sell it for $50.00 and shipping. If you'd like one that is sweet and ready to go in, I'd sell you a nice one for $80.00 plus shipping. Heres a pic of the one that needs love... PM if interested in either one, Geof

Attachments

• 100_3950.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 156
  • 100_3951.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 168
The bottom hinge usually gets broken the most due to the possibility of water leaking down through a rusty cowl bell flange where this mounts. The water will leak down and rust out that lower hinge and it freezes up and you yank on the door harder to get it open, and then you spend a couple years looking for a replacement. Thats why I save them if they're good, because they are so seldom good!! Geof

-
Back