-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustbuster

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
At a reasonable price.If you want over $20, let me know how it it is living in 2004! It is for a later model Duster and looks like the pic below. Thanks

radiodelete.jpg

WIth that type of sarcasm and attitude from someone wanting a part I won't even bother digging one out ,but I guarantee I gots at least one:thebirdm:

The comment wasn't directed towards anyone in particular. But when people contact me and say yeah I got one for $50. ,I just think greed.

The comment wasn't directed towards anyone in particular. But when people contact me and say yeah I got one for $50. ,I just think greed.

When I was younger I work at a foreign car junk yard. We had a few exotic cars there. one day a fellow calls to see if we have a tail light for a Maserati Indy. I asked the owner who said he did have one, its 300.00 dollars. I told the dude on the phone and he asked the price, 300.00 I told him. He was so happy he told me he was 3 hours away and was leaving asap because he couldn't find it anywhere! 3 hours later he walks up to the counter and says "I'm here for the Maserati tail light. I reach under the counter, take the tail light and set it on the counter. He was so happy I though he was going to piss himself. Its now time to pay and he say 300.00 is a little steep, will you take 150.00 for it? I called the boss over and told him the counter offer and the boss says " I thought you couldn't find this anywhere. He says " i couldn't but 300.00 is a little high. The boss says, "hold on a second" and starts looking under the counter. After a few seconds he stands up with a hammer in his hand and smashes the tail light into a thousand pieces!. He looks at the guy and says " go find it somewhere else"!!!! I almost fell over........ negotiate wisely!

I paid $75 for a nice one last fall and felt lucky.It is the only one I or the seller had ever seen.

ya they are not a real easy find. I have been looking around for one for quite some time now.

-RPM

When I was younger I work at a foreign car junk yard. We had a few exotic cars there. one day a fellow calls to see if we have a tail light for a Maserati Indy. I asked the owner who said he did have one, its 300.00 dollars. I told the dude on the phone and he asked the price, 300.00 I told him. He was so happy he told me he was 3 hours away and was leaving asap because he couldn't find it anywhere! 3 hours later he walks up to the counter and says "I'm here for the Maserati tail light. I reach under the counter, take the tail light and set it on the counter. He was so happy I though he was going to piss himself. Its now time to pay and he say 300.00 is a little steep, will you take 150.00 for it? I called the boss over and told him the counter offer and the boss says " I thought you couldn't find this anywhere. He says " i couldn't but 300.00 is a little high. The boss says, "hold on a second" and starts looking under the counter. After a few seconds he stands up with a hammer in his hand and smashes the tail light into a thousand pieces!. He looks at the guy and says " go find it somewhere else"!!!! I almost fell over........ negotiate wisely!
I LIKE THAT!

I have one # 3501331, looks like it just snaps into the hole, made of plastic, about an 1 3/4". the chrome is flaking off the plastic so it would need to be rechromed or chrome paint depending on how picky.

Notice one plug is flat but the other has a slight bend to it which my 74 duster fender has.The two plugs shown can't be for the same fender can they?

Notice one plug is flat but the other has a slight bend to it which my 74 duster fender has.The two plugs shown can't be for the same fender can they?

The curved one is for 75 & earlier fenders. The Factory Parts Catalog states that the flat one will fit '76 A-body fender, but it doesn't. The hole in the fender is too large and theres also a tab on the backside of the plug that won't even let it go into the hole unless it's removed. I bought 3 NOS units and learned the expensive way.

That is the FUNNIEST thing I have read all day! Its Great....
Matt

That almost made my have to clean the computer screen when I busted a gut. I bet that guy had a funny look on his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back