-
Status
Not open for further replies.

74slnt6

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
looking for a Rampage or the ramp's equivalent a scamp. running, preferably a 5 speed. good body, doesnt have to be perfect ( you cant be too choosey when it comes to something like this ). if the engine or tranny is bad, id still be interested. let me know what anyones got or knows of

looking for a Rampage or the ramp's equivalent a scamp. running, preferably a 5 speed. good body, doesnt have to be perfect ( you cant be too choosey when it comes to something like this ). if the engine or tranny is bad, id still be interested. let me know what anyones got or knows of

Here ya go!

Rampage02.jpg

Rampage01.jpg

Just kidding......saw this on the Power Tour in 2006

Thought you might enjoy it.

I have one,it needs work,but im not giving it away.Im thinking 1500.00 is what id have to have for it.It needs a paint job,and some carb repair.It has 3 stripped screw holes in the top of the carb,so when the choke kicks off,it wont idle,and dies.It only has 18,000 miles showing on it,interior is like new.I have the original aluminum rims for it,and it has aftermarket 5 spokes on it now.Pm me if youre interested in it,or email me at [email protected]

rampage.jpg

There is a guy in Clinton, WI that has one or two. They look kinda rough but I've never stopped to look at them very closely. If you were interested in coming this far for one, I might be able to stop by and see if he's selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back