Wanted sb 904 w/ torque converter near NM

-

Arturo Dominguez

Reaction score
Hi I'm looking for a 904 for my 5.9 magnum willing to pay shipping when reasonable .... Thanks

I have a 904 out of a 71 Barracuda. Was told it was good but never had it in a running car. I am in Amarillo, TX.

I can get pics if you would like. I would like to get it out of my shed, how does 50 bucks sound?

I can get pics if you would like. I would like to get it out of my shed, how does 50 bucks sound?
Does it have a torque converter with it and I'd need to find a way to move it, and yes picture would be much appreciated

Yes, It comes with a torque converter.

IMG_4494.JPG

IMG_4495.JPG

IMG_4496.JPG

Do you have to pay property taxes on that much dirt? :rofl:

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

That is funny! I spent a ton of time cleaning all this Texas dirt off the car. Tranny just got thrown in the shed, put in a four speed instead. Couple of pics on how it sits now. 408 small block...

IMG_1531.JPG

IMG_3720.JPG

IMG_4450.JPG

That is funny! I spent a ton of time cleaning all this Texas dirt off the car. Tranny just got thrown in the shed, put in a four speed instead. Couple of pics on how it sits now. 408 small block...

I know how it goes, as I have one almost like that sitting here.
I would have offered it, but it has a coming apart planetary set that went through all the fluid so it would be a complete rebuild with a few hard parts I am sure.

She is clean in the bay though ya I'll take the trans though I just need to figure out how I'm gonna get it
Where in NM are you? I have friends that pass through there frequently. Heck, I could be talked into a road trip if not crazy far. Rod

-
Back