-
Status
Not open for further replies.

old mopar guy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i am looking for some shorty headers for my 65 valiant /w 318 v8 and don't want to have to spend 700. bucks for them where can i find something like that or will the ones for the newer 318 for ram trucks fit on my mid 70s motor i have no idea any input on this would be good or if anyone out there has a set of headers that will fit my application that are in fairly good shape that i can buy please pm me with a fair price thank you guys

I have a set of hedman tight tubes Part #78500. The catalog says it fits 67-76 Valiant. Don't know if they will fit 65. Maybe check with hedman. If you can make them work these are like new(just break-in time). I'm also in Florida. My phone # 727-226-0159. Feel free to call anytime!!! Rick

I have a set of hedman tight tubes Part #78500. The catalog says it fits 67-76 Valiant. Don't know if they will fit 65. Maybe check with hedman. If you can make them work these are like new(just break-in time). I'm also in Florida. My phone # 727-226-0159. Feel free to call anytime!!! Rick
won't fit. try and find a set of Spitfires (FABO,ebay, craiglist) expect 200-300$. Harold is out of business but these are what they look like (these ones are coated).

Attachments

• 5550.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 101
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back