Warning:Import thread From Ugly Duckling to Swan

-

Johnny Dart

Reaction score
I am between projects right now, and have been chomping on the bit to do something automotive. My sister-in-law told me she needed some new tires on her 07 Altima. Well, being the guy I am I said no problem. Little did she know, I wanted to rim it up a bit. So after figuring out bolt patterns and offsets,and scourring the local craigslist, I settled on these 17" G35 Infiniti rims, which were dirt cheap. They came with the factory lugs and wheel locks to ! Then I got a nice set of tires to finish it off.
After that, about a 3 hr detail job.

I dropped it off, and she had tears in her eyes.She couldnt thank me enough. Her car went from an average daily driver, to a beautiful ride.
Just the smile on her face made it all worthwile.

Dam...I need another Mopar. Lol

Attachments

• Franco Altima 006.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 224
  • Franco Altima 002.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 184
  • Franco Altima 003.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 183
  • Franco Altima 004.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 189
Must have loaded slow....Pics are up.

Pimp My Ride...Exactly !!!! Lol

Looks great,and very nice of you! You gotta take care of family,you only get one!:salute:

Looks great.The wheels contrast nicely with the paint.

Thank you ! The color is "Hyper Silver".
Forgot to add that I also ordered a set of Nissan centers off ebay for her.
(Nissan=Infiniti)so they will pop right in.

Nice score,makes a helluva difference in the looks of her car !!!! Good job !!!:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Looks like a much more expensive car now. And that was a super nice thing to do.:cheers:

Shows what I know.. After reading your story I'm looking at the picture and wondering what makes those wheels so special. I'm thinking they look like those factory fake hubcaps on steel wheels.

Then I scrolled down and saw the second picture lol..

Looks nice, and a great gesture.

Gränt

Shows what I know.. After reading your story I'm looking at the picture and wondering what makes those wheels so special. I'm thinking they look like those factory fake hubcaps on steel wheels.

Then I scrolled down and saw the second picture lol..

Looks nice, and a great gesture.

Gränt

That's funny !!
Actually the other way around. Went from cheap steel wheels/hub caps to factory aluminum wheels.

Thanks everyone else for the great comments.

-
Back