warning on parts from dna motoring

-

scottsman

Reaction score
As some of you know I am Building a 1966 Dart Gt. Unfortunately I am having a learning curve that has cost me a few times . anyway thank you all of your help. so now to the message . I ordered headers for a 318 in a 1966 dodge dart gt. from DNA Motoring in july , looked at them but did not fit them because I had other issues. well the driver side does not fit because of the stearing, starter, frame. found out that possibly 273 will fit. DNA Motoring WILL NOT EXCHANGE OR RETURN THEM even in the box . is past 30 days . I think that is just poor business.

I think we better step back, take a breath, and look at this What is the brand and part no? Anything that fits a 273 should fit a 318 LA, with a caveat about the later smog heads, which can be "fixed" or so I'm told.

Also, I realize your 66 is different, but on my 67 I had issues with the old style pillow mounts, and in fact getting the correct mounts. I converted to the later "spool" mounts and things shaped up considerably. Just using that as an example.

Never heard of DNA motoring, but ill bet good money that they are for 68-74 A bodies and don't have a prayer of being correct for an early A!! Geof

To the OP

WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PHOTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-
Back