Warning: This may cause an erection...

-

boosted

Life Needs Air
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been posted before but WOW. Safe for work nothing you could not show your grandma..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvxcyUyMBfQ"]1968 Pro Street Plymouth Barracuda - YouTube[/ame]

You know the car ?

Nope but I don't care for all the talk, I'm an action guy. I wanna hear it and see move.
Now that you said that and I think about it, my earlier comment does make it seem like I do but I don't. I just wanna hear it and see it move. Though I do think the car is a little on the quieter side of the house.

Wonder qwhy he doesnt have the dual plug heads hooked up. Not even a cap on the second distributor.Isnt this what its for?

Can some one kindly explain what a "ground off restoration" is?

Looks like an incompleted build or lacking details. Nice visual on outside. But insides are lacking of a professional high quality build. But hopefully priced accordingly.

It would be a good fit for someone that isn't overly concerned with details or would like to put thier personal touches to the details anyways. But again, needs to be price accordingly.

Can some one kindly explain what a "ground off restoration" is?

That's a combination of a "ground up" restoration, and a "frame off" restoration. Hence: "Ground Off Restoration", Silly.

Or, it could mean that he just ground everything off the sucker, and bondo'd the hell out of it.

ahhh... Hell! I don't know! Stop asking such difficult questions! :poke:

Wonder qwhy he doesnt have the dual plug heads hooked up. Not even a cap on the second distributor.Isnt this what its for?
Could very well be that there is no way to drive the second distributor off of the EFI brain...
That's a combination of a "ground up" restoration, and a "frame off" restoration. Hence: "Ground Off Restoration", Silly.

Or, it could mean that he just ground everything off the sucker, and bondo'd the hell out of it.

ahhh... Hell! I don't know! Stop asking such difficult questions! :poke:
My apologies....:poke:

I donooo I just donoooo. I too noticed the missing distr cap. Why would you not spend 5 bucks to protect an expensive distributor?

This to me is something I would never own. It's a "race car" on the street, but it might just be a "race car" that doesn't meet tech (I mean, I don't KNOW)

I've always been more of a street guy. "Where's the heater?" etc.

-
Back