Was anyone at Papa's Dodge today

-

gtgto

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I made the voyage up to New Britain to Papa's Dodge this morning. They had some nice cars to checkout. Was a little disappointed in the turnout for the swap meet part. I was there for a couple of hours and when I was leaving I think there were 4 tables of people selling parts. Thought there would be more considering they had a lot of cars to view. Still had a good time. Guess my parts list will have to wait for Carlisle.

they didn't advertise.

Saturday here was "Car d Lane" (Coeur d alene is the town). It was cold and rainy. I went down on the trike MOSTLY to try to find the flea market for parts. Hell they didn't say a word on the website, one way or the other. I rode around a bit, asked a few people, finally gave up. I gave up long ago trying to get photos. I'm not agile enough to avoid the 16 people who get in your way for a decent shot.

they didn't advertise.
Nobody seems to advertise shows much anymore. They'll have a car show or cruise night, and then wonder why nobody showed up. I would have gone to the car show in downtown Torrington Friday night... if I had known about it.

-
Back