Watchin NASCAR......

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
JUST to see Danica hit the wall.

Heard she was practicing...supposed to stick her tongue out right as she smacks the wall,but she'll prob forget to take a deep breath 1st...

She hit Cole Whitt is the word I am getting RustyRatRod :glasses7: I knew you wanted to know that it was her fault :D:D:D:D

Do pits hits count? She just lost it leaving her pit.

Well here is another up date on Danica Dan for yea RRR, She had 2 empty pit stalls in front of her and jumped on the gas and the new tires hooked and she hit the car in his pit stall :wack:

Well here is another up date on Danica Dan for yea RRR, She had 2 empty pit stalls in front of her and jumped on the gas and the new tires hooked and she hit the car in his pit stall :wack:

Lucky she didn't kill someone with that screw up.

They really need to get her out of that car before she kills someone. I guess that's what it's gonna take.

They really need to get her out of that car before she kills someone. I guess that's what it's gonna take.
Sad but true...she's a major liability at this point...but hey they are making money so they dont care...it's all went to hell years ago in my opinion...

Good thing Clint Bowyers pit crew were not working on the passenger side when that happened. It would be interesting to hear what the king has to say about her now.

Sad but true...she's a major liability at this point...but hey they are making money so they dont care...it's all went to hell years ago in my opinion...

Exactly. It's all about money now, not racin.

Amazing. As many things as she hit, and still finished ahead of Johnson, Junior, Logano, and both of the Busch boys.

Exactly. It's all about money now, not racin.

You obviously did not watch the the race Sunday night :glasses7: they was making 15 second laps and 3 wide :burnout: that was a crazy race for sure :supz:

-
Back