diymirage

HP@idle > hondaHP@redline
Reaction score
i thought i would share this with you guys
i got both the kids home, and they are watching a marvel super hero cartoon

my girl (3 years old) has seen it before, but my boy (7) hasnt

it is hilarious to hear him go "who's that?"
every 3 seconds

Was watching tv the other night , a sitcom. Messing with FABO on my iPad. The show got over and then started Claws. I was glad my kids were older and on their own and no grandkids were here !!!!
Don't get me wrong, if adults want to watch that stuff or subscribe to adult channels that is fine with me. BUT IT SHOULD NOT be on prime time tv. That should be for very late night tv at best.
Yote

If I'm craving something intelligent (and hilarious) to watch on TV, I just put in a DVD of the Beverly Hillbillies, 1st 3 seasons. Quality entertainment that doesn't have to rely on bodily functions or CGI gore for its content.

It is a (new ?) series called Claws. I have no real idea what it is about. Just happened to see a couple minutes of it when the previous show ended and it started. I do not care to watch anymore of it anytime.
Yote

Was watching tv the other night , a sitcom. Messing with FABO on my iPad. The show got over and then started Claws.

no kidding
i have DVR and that show is bad enough i will pause the commercials for it and fast forward through them
as to what it is about? couldnt tell you
but i dont intend to expose my children (or my own carnal mind for that matter) to women dressed (or undressed) like that

Claws TNT 9PM Sundays
"At the Nail Artisan of Manatee County salon in Central Florida, five diverse, hardworking manicurists try to make ends meet in a staid economy while managing perilous personal lives awash in drama. Amidst all the silk wraps, pedicures and polish treatments, salon owner Desna, who lives with and cares for her mentally ill twin brother, leads a staff that includes best friend Jennifer, now sober and raising two kids from a previous relationship; enigmatic Ann, who provides security for the salon; mild-mannered preppy and ex-convict Polly; and Virginia, who becomes easily bored and impatient with her job. Also hanging around the salon are shady redneck Roller; ambulance coach Bryce, Jennifer's husband who is also newly sober; and Uncle Daddy, a dangerous, deeply Catholic and actively bisexual crime boss.":wtf:

Sounds like just the thing for family viewing.

First, I've seen the trailers for Claws, and you couldn't PAY me to watch that garbage. Second, some the garbage they have on prime time TV now (not to mention the lewd, provocative commercials), is enough to make me blush. I'm no prude, but with my wife or kids around, I don't want to see or hear lewd stuff.

Most of the reality shows are garbage but they insist on showing them and even show reruns if once isn't bad enough. What ever happened to real tv?
Of course if that isn't bad enough then you have to put up with mind insulting commercials. I have found the best weapon to combat these mindless commercials is the MUTE button. Works perfect!!!!! Peace and quiet.

-
Back