wedding ring ideas

-

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I was internet searching for more info on socket wrenches and I came on something that I think is a brilliant idea.

If and when I ever get married I think I know the perfect wedding ring.

I can even make something with a few welds and chrome plate and polish that baby up and head for the isle :rambo:

probably be better built and last longer and mean more than a flimsy piece of gold with an overpriced rock attached from a yuppy jewelry store. IMO

what do you guys think?

Attachments

• 31dYfjj2T6L.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 532
  • b4a639d2ff7311761e6bef4834ceb32a.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 356
  • b7c869243cbacd4184c1cb239c3203a5.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 368
  • craftsring.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 347
  • il_340x270_567007637_7qu2.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 351
I think Sarah would have, and now Karli, would kill me for it.

I liked my simple piece of gold. My finger feels naked without it.

I think Sarah would have, and now Karli, would kill me for it.

I liked my simple piece of gold. My finger feels naked without it.

wow, I didn't know you and Karli hooked up, I just realized that now. I remember when she joined FABO and was working on a Durango .......mega cool, now you guys can mopar on together.......best wishes to you guys and congrats

Hi Rani,

Guess it all depends on the woman i guess. I bought my wife an engagement ring. White gold w diamonds. And a matching wedding band when we got married. The ring of choice for me was machined titanium with blue anodized looking accents. Kind of a billet look. What i am getting at, is for me personally its not what its made of thats important, but rather what it symbolizes. The wedding rings are supposed to symbolize a love with no end like the circle of the ring has no start and no end. If a machined down and chromed craftsman socket makes you happy then great, but if you ever need to get it resized, that may be a problem.

I'll ask the scary question........

Why does the top one have teeth?

Not everyone is looking for a good girl. I'd prefer a car girl any day & every day.

I think it's cool! I hope you invite me to your wedding Rani. He he he....

Jes sayin.

Attachments

• HEMI RING.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 287
Prefer mine....

View attachment CIMG1109 (Medium).jpg

impossible to lose and no need to take it off when working around things....

in case any one is wondering, it *ucker was RaRa's, was our older African Grey's favorite word for a very long time....and no, Ernie does not have one....

Jes sayin.

As our dear Fabo member RRR would say ...."BADASSARY" to the max. :D

I almost want one of these without getting married or anything ....just to have one.

Attachments

• HEMI%20RING.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 242
OUCH the damn motor in real life is expensive enough never mind it as a ring for $300!

IF I get HER the ring as a Hemi, do I get the REAL motor?????

I'll take one please! LOL

OUCH the damn motor in real life is expensive enough never mind it as a ring for $300!

not really a bad if your going to use it as a wedding ring.....wedding rings that normal people buy are double, triple, quadruple that....but no where near as cool.

I was internet searching for more info on socket wrenches and I came on something that I think is a brilliant idea.

If and when I ever get married I think I know the perfect wedding ring.

I can even make something with a few welds and chrome plate and polish that baby up and head for the isle :rambo:

probably be better built and last longer and mean more than a flimsy piece of gold with an overpriced rock attached from a yuppy jewelry store. IMO

what do you guys think?

I think you're weird and nuts.

I like weird and nuts. :glasses7:

I don't care too much for jewelry, but if i did ever buy something, it would be yellow gold.
The wrench ring is cute though!

-
Back