Weiand 7510 Intake

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking. Alternatively, any type of low profile single plane small block manifold. I like the Weiand because it seems to have the lowest carb height. Old Torker (not the II), or Holley Street Dominator might work as well.

thanks!

Might I suggest the Holley Street Dominator? It is BY FAR the best of the single plane intakes in that category. It has a much larger plenum than the rest, which results in WAY better low end torque than you'd expect from a single plane. This is the one you want, not the later one with the divider wall.

Holley Street Dominator intake manifold 300-7 Chrysler Small block Mopar

Might I suggest the Holley Street Dominator? It is BY FAR the best of the single plane intakes in that category. It has a much larger plenum than the rest, which results in WAY better low end torque than you'd expect from a single plane. This is the one you want, not the later one with the divider wall.

Holley Street Dominator intake manifold 300-7 Chrysler Small block Mopar
Thank RRR. I had read about that one and saw that it had good reviews also. This is for a blow-through turbo application and I wouldn't be so picky, but I'm looking for hood clearance as I don't want to chop a hole in my stock hood.

Thank RRR. I had read about that one and saw that it had good reviews also. This is for a blow-through turbo application and I wouldn't be so picky, but I'm looking for hood clearance as I don't want to chop a hole in my stock hood.

That intake is perhaps the lowest of them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back