Weighed my Duster!

-
FWIW:

My 73+ disks and calipers were 76 lbs.

Wilwood setup with vented disks and cross drilled/slotted rotors and four piston calipers was 37lbs. Solid rotors would make it 6 lbs lighter. I liked the assurance of a little more rotor for braking even though car was 2830 with me in it. Did solid rotors in the rear since there’s less braking being done there.

Above weights include bearings too.

FWIW:

My 73+ disks and calipers were 76 lbs.

Wilwood setup with vented disks and cross drilled/slotted rotors and four piston calipers was 37lbs. Solid rotors would make it 6 lbs lighter. I liked the assurance of a little more rotor for braking even though car was 2830 with me in it. Did solid rotors in the rear since there’s less braking being done there.

Above weights include bearings too.
I was gonna guess that the Strange were about half the weight. I think the shipping weight was like 41lbs. I haven't been out to the shop yet. It's in the high 90s here and I tossed my back out doing almost nothing this morning. Talk about a good way to ruin a day.

I was gonna guess that the Strange were about half the weight. I think the shipping weight was like 41lbs. I haven't been out to the shop yet. It's in the high 90s here and I tossed my back out doing almost nothing this morning. Talk about a good way to ruin a day.
I’m sure the packaging was 5-ish lbs, so right in the ballpark

I just saw you are in Yakima. We may cross paths one day. My wife has family over there. We plan to make a trip or two to Renegade next year.
Awesome, yeah I hope to have my dart done for its 1st season next year.

-
Back