Well now I don't have a Mopar anymore...

-

boosted

Life Needs Air
Reaction score
I was trying to trade off my old 37 Dodge truck for a 67-69 Bcuda... Nothng came of it not one offer.

So I traded it for a Camaro.

[ame=http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b90/TurbHayabusa/Camaro_zps469c325d.mp4]
th_Camaro_zps469c325d.jpg
[/ame]

Attachments

• 33289091-158-undefined.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 410
  • 33289123-046-undefined.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 406
  • WP_20140201_006.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 394
It may leave one day for a bcuda. But for now I am going to hang onto it. Have a clear title protecto plate and vin that shows it is a real SS Camaro. Streetable also.. All metal except for the hood and decklid and all glass except driver and passenger. Still has dash and everything..

I see a fun season coming your way boosted, congratulations and enjoy :burnout:

What is important, at least to me, is that you have a hot rod.....what brand it is makes 0 difference.....

Would you much rather have a nice Camaro or nuttin? If it was not for my wife having such a hang up on the T-bolt hood (she HATES it) I would have been working on a 64 Fairlane instead of an a-body....

My condolences on the Chevy( just kidding, I have a vette) Thats a real nice looking Camaro and I'm sure its fun to flog.

it is a 350 chevy with a glide.. Thank you all I still have the logo on the shop and my heart is still all Mopar.

Heres a twist for ya, put a dodge engine in it. The chevy guys put small block chevys in everything else.

Then its heart can be all mopar too.

You've committed a mortal sin in the Mopar world. Ha! It is a "Bad-***" hotrod though. Have fun with it.

Very nice car! I helped turn a real 67' 396/375 into a L88 drag car back in the 70's.

Now for the real nuts & bolts.....How many kit's are on that stock stroke 350 to run 156 mph? :D

-
Back