Well, the Dart Sacrificed her life for me.

-

bkbond12

Old ones need lovin too..
Reaction score
On the way home from work, a drunk blew through a red and I t-boned him. Fortunately, the Dart saved my life. However, the cop was a prick and gave me a ticket and said that I should have seen the other car not stopping and yielded (on a green light). To make matters even worse, I called my insurance company and they said that due to my negligence or failure to see the other car and yield the right of way to a drunk who blew a damn red light that they were going to deny my claim in order to pay any and all of his medical expenses and that I should be grateful that they were doing me that favor. This is however some of the most ridiculous April fool's day crap I've ever written. Hope everyone's day is full of good cheer.

Attachments

• Dart-wreck.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 522
Got me.. congratulations you are the first to fool me today :D

what is the real story with the Dart pictured?

Guess what day it is...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWBhP0EQ1lA"]GEICO Hump Day Camel Commercial - Happier than a Camel on Wednesday - YouTube[/ame]

Fooled ya', it's not Wednesday...

Dam I was getting pissed just reading that, I was thinking dam insurance companies,,, got me.

Who's you insurance company? They're dead meat in my book! Oh April fools........you got me good! lol

Wrong color or I would have been had.

I figured it was close enough to pass a cursory examination....it's also a Dart and not a Scamp like mine.

what is the real story with the Dart pictured?

I just Google searched for wrecked Mopars and that was the closest I could find. All I know is that it was in Texas.

Somebodies Dart was sacrificed, Looks like it was a clean stock one too.

Agreed. Definitely a shame.

NOT FUNNY AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate april fools day

Sorry. I wasn't try to offend anyone, just a playful prank.

that is exactly how our insurance works , I saw nothing surprising in the story so I don't really feel gotten . Now if you said you were here in BC and the insurance company cut you a check that would be an incredible tale .

I know just reminded me of my wreck

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

I hope everyone involved was ok. I did look into that wreck a little more and found out that the driver was stuck behind the wheel for a bit, but I believe she was alright. The story I found didn't go into much detail.

i went the whole day without getting fooled. untill now. thanks

-
Back