Well.....

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
FB_IMG_1571282937727.jpg

Not for me. My better half snores like the Space Shuttle taking off and I can’t stand it. But she won’t see a doctor and get it taking care of, so I have to take sleeping pills. Some nights they don’t work and I get maybe 2-3 hours sleep.

its happened to me once more than once that im taking a nap and the snoring is so loud it wakes me up...and im the only one in the room

Ear plugs, can’t do. I want to be able to hear if someone is breaking into my house and deal with it with extreme prejudice.

Ear plugs, can’t do. I want to be able to hear if someone is breaking into my house and deal with it with extreme prejudice.
Wear the ear plugs and get a dog. Dogs are the best organic door bell on the market.

Got a pit bull terrier, and she’d more likely lick ya to death than go full beast mode. On the other hand, when my autistic son takes her for walks, I’ve seen her get in between him and others. She sleeps in his room, always plays with him and wherever he goes she goes. I think she’d protect him at all costs!

-
Back