Went for a bit of a ride over the weekend...

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
I was at Qlipsé Raceway for a road course track days type of thing. I squeezed in the passenger seat of this Porsche
1DX_7779.jpg

and spent 15 minutes or so just enjoying being in a vehicle that was pushing the traction limits in the corners....and hitting close to 160mph down the straights. Adam was explaining to me the theory of how to quickly get thru corners...after he got done I felt fairly comfortable with what he had explained to me..he came up to me and asked if I wanted to see what it was like to be on the other side of my camera...did not have to ask twice. If anyone in the areas that Turn 2Lapping holds events you should see about getting in one of these cars. What a rush. At QRP you can just walk in and ask about getting in a car. Adam is pretty open to anyone hoping in...as long as you don't puke in his ride.

Fantastic! I had an opportunity to take a track ride in a well prepped Viper once. It was awesome.

Dude, That's Killer Man. I'll bet that was one Awesome Ride!
It was a blast. Adam has a video from inside the car on FB, it is a gig of data, with my slow upload speed it would take all night for me to upload it to You Tube.
There is a young guy that comes out, Fridays he brings his race bike, a Yamaha R6, Saturdays he brings his brand new Ducati. Knee dragging every corner...don't know which is more fun to listen to, Adams Porsche or the Ducati.

-
Back