Went to lakeland drag strip and won!!

-

crooksduster

Reaction score
Hello all. I wanted to post a couple videos of my car from this past Saturday at lakelands 1/8 mile drag strip!! First time racing at this track and I won the Super pro division!!! This car is for sale also!!! Look in the classified section!! $24,000 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jw7EQ18mr8

SHAWN.jpg

that was a great run. i would like to see your car.are you in the Lakeland area?i'm in TampathanksDon813-434-5577

Man that thing leaves good!!!!! Good luck with the sale

Nice car and a great light too,:cheers:
Congradulations Shawn, You sure do get things dun in a hurry.:burnout:

I lived in Dover Fla.
And it looks like the track in lakeland fla to me.:dontknow:

i thought they had close the drag strip of lakeland or it was close there for along time . i only live 20 min from it been driving all the way to speedworld 1 1/2 hr's there going 1/8 mile also at the present time do not know when

Congrats on the win! Nice videos and nice car. What does the 1/8 mile time and speed equal to on the 1/4 mile. What is in it for an engine?

i thought they had close the drag strip of lakeland or it was close there for along time . i only live 20 min from it been driving all the way to speedworld 1 1/2 hr's there going 1/8 mile also at the present time do not know when

It was closed for a while and it opened back up last year i think.!! The circle track there is closed but not the drag strip or mud hole!! What car do you run at orlando??? I run almost every points night there!!

Congrats on the win! Nice videos and nice car. What does the 1/8 mile time and speed equal to on the 1/4 mile. What is in it for an engine?

9.69 @138-40@ 3000 lbs. 440 stroked to a 497.. flat tappet solid lift cam -1 indys, mild gasket matching, bowls pocket ported. Just your every day stump pulling motor With a 4.30 gear too!!!

-
Back