We're Under Attack!

-
They aren't "cute" up close.
They have yellow teeth and are flea bitten.
Long nails. And the males are mean.
I don't see a lot of difference between bush tailed yard rats and plain rats.
They are both vermin.

maxresdefault.jpg

Saw this a while ago, he didn't walk away...... LOL

nascar-driver-hits-coyote.jpg

I have mice that steal my labs dog food and bring it in attic of garage for winter party events. Store it in boxes of parts etc.
But real problem are ground squirels or gophers.
They chew through plastic gas tanks of yard equipment etc.
Those bitches i trap flip on grill and treat my dogs....lol

Speaking of mice... In a earlier life I was a big pothead. We had bought some pot and I wanted to keep a real big bud for emergency use, like when we were out. LOL. So me and my great thinking put it in a baggie, and then in the top dresser drawer.....LOL. Damn mice found it! When I had it 'squirreled' away for the rainy day, I found out the little varmints at the whole darn thing! Only thing left was the mouse eaten baggy. LOL And some sticks, but the leaf and seeds were ALL GONE!!! Had to be some stoned rodents around somewhere. LOL By the way, this was about 37 years ago. Probably older than a few of our members here.

Worst thing, one day one of them little buggers may cause a fire....
I sent some electric supplies to a burned down burrito factory (no kidding) and the cause was a rat in a junction box. They showed me a pic of that crispy critter, spread eagle in a J box, looked suprisingly like this:
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRG50Htt0IBdN63jT1ytbXWlVYkJowQt4YL9yMyOM5sRIzpFUS4.jpg

One lovely winter Monday morn in San Fernando Valley, I walk into my control room to make concrete for the 210 Freeway. Outside the air pressure is up, the conveyors are running, the mixer truck is spinning away. Push the START button. Nothing. :wtf: It worked Friday when I left. Check all the circuit breakers, and external control cable plugs, normal. Open up the front of the control panel, that burnt plastic and electricity smell. Oh look, black wires and melted copper, and mouse poop! One little mouse gnawed a hot wire, burnt half his face off, and delayed a 300yd concrete pour for 3 hours while I repaired it. Superintendant was a little miffed at the beginning, he mellowed after seeing what was left of the mouse. Rat Bastid!

Speaking of mice... In a earlier life I was a big pothead. We had bought some pot and I wanted to keep a real big bud for emergency use, like when we were out. LOL. So me and my great thinking put it in a baggie, and then in the top dresser drawer.....LOL. Damn mice found it! When I had it 'squirreled' away for the rainy day, I found out the little varmints at the whole darn thing! Only thing left was the mouse eaten baggy. LOL And some sticks, but the leaf and seeds were ALL GONE!!! Had to be some stoned rodents around somewhere. LOL By the way, this was about 37 years ago. Probably older than a few of our members here.

BTW ... What do stoned mice eat when they get "The Munchies"? Twinkies? Like everybody else?:rofl:

And now a fifth time within the last year. They love the truck I guess. In the shop for fuel supply line and fuel vapor tube. Comprehensive insurance covering this one again.

View attachment 1715091623

And now a nest above the spare........
View attachment 1715091625
Get a shaker of Cayenne Pepper & dust all the hoses & harnesses You can, & as many entry points as well. Unless they've got spicy tastes, they'll find something else to
chew on...............

Get a shaker of Cayenne Pepper & dust all the hoses & harnesses You can, & as many entry points as well. Unless they've got spicy tastes, they'll find something else to
chew on...............
Or mothballs work also.

-
Back